- Counseling Life Advice Suicide Prevention Charity (CLASP Charity)
- I Am Not Crazy
- It Gets Brighter: “Mental illness is both common and treatable, but every day stigma prevents those in our communities from seeking the help they need. It Gets Brighter invites everyone, including those who have lived with mental illness and those who have supported loved ones with a mental illness, to speak openly about their experiences and to reassure others that it can–and will–get brighter.”
- Open Minds Open Doors
- No Kidding? Me too!: “No Kidding, Me Too! is a 501(c)(3) public charity, whose purpose is to remove the stigma attached to brain dis-ease (BD) through education and the breaking down of societal barriers. Our goal is to empower those with BD to admit their illness, seek treatment, and become even greater members of society.”
- Stigma Fighters
- The Colorful Minds Foundation, Inc.
- Veterans Ending The Stigma: “Through constructive dialogue, anecdotal reason, and novel erudition, Veterans Ending The Stigma aspires to end all stigma associated with veterans, namely perceptions about mental illness, homelessness, and the use of medical cannabis to treat conditions such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Chronic Pain.”